Monday 28 July 2014

pointless ramblings :)

It feels like years since the last time I blogged..ahh I dont know life has been so hrmm hectic?busy?fulfilling?pointless?boring? no..none of them fits ;/ It is the July of 2014 now,how time flies right? This entry is to fill you in with what happened to me and around me during this long period of me being MIA (missing in action) haha and what I'm up to recently :)

I shall start with my college life.
I have already in year two semester one now which means I have already completed 45% of my degree life here in a little town called Kampar. Life has been so good,at least it was pretty good before my younger sister left me and continue her studies in Kajang campus two months plus ago ;/ which made me felt like a big chunk of me has lost cause she was my best companion all this and we spent most of our time together. We cooked together, we went to church together, we gossiped about our shitty course mate together haha and the list go on and on.She made me feel like home is near :)
Then I quarreled with an 'ex-best friend' LOL I know that may sound overly childish to talk about it now as an adult, but yeah trust me idiots..idiots everywhere..to be exact,I didn't even quarreled with her (yes,is a her -,-) In short, she got angry with me for no solid reasons and just shut me outta her life because she 'feels' like doing so...okayy.. true friends?soul mates? bullshit. For now, I moved to a house with another three course mates, we live pretty happily together..well not all the time i admit,but yeah at least they make me feel home 'sometimes' LOL

Piano lesson.
I signed up for a piano lesson recently!it is like FINALLY I got to do something that I really really like!Almost tear out when I type this LOL. So I use that extra portion from my monthly expenses which I saved from my rental (renting a cheaper place now) to feed my lesson fees, smart eh? haha I wasn't like other kids who had the chance to attend music classes at their younger age, cause my mum is those typical Asian mum who cares about academic results more then any other things.(Sorry mum :P) also I understand that the burdens that will be added on my parents if I insisted on my idea.It is never too late to learn I kept on telling myself until I made this move :'D


And oh! My brithday!
This is my month!!! I didn't blog about my birthday this year,it is not because not one celebrated with me hehe but yeah,my fingers were fully occupied with the piled up assignments at the corner of my study table.
I'm freaking 21 years old now,walao ehh why am I so old??! I got a 'key' necklace from my housemates and some close friends instead of my parents wth (FYI key necklace symbolizes freedom from parents)....I didn't ask for any gift from my parents this year and I never ever did previously I guess, and if I say I don't want any gift from them, that will be the biggest lie ever but yeah I'm just the kind of daughter you know...I believe that they will give me if I deserve to :) It's okay too if they don't give me any gift because they had given me wayyyyyyy too much! From head to toe,I lack of nothing!nothing at all! isn't that the best gift already? Mum was trying to be funny when I called her and reminded her about my birthday the other day and she was like :oh oh yeah!I made a cake for you, I will send you a photo of it later! -,- seriously mum? But yeah, growing up isn't THAT fun when your family isn't around you.Luckily God created friends as well :'D

Here's some photo of me and my friends during my birthday the other day.


waterfall birthday surprise by a bunch of awesome church siblings
 that bother to cheer you up on your Bday
 though everyone has his/her hand full with college works! :'D
JIN JIA GAM DONG YAAAA~

Got free tub of Mango smoothie cause it was my day!
(that looks more like a toilet pail isn't? XD) 

 The legendary rainbow cake! :D 




My sleepy face that got shaken up from my sleep and greeted 
by a wedding song instead of birthday song at the door. haha! 

Birthday gift that I found in my fridge :D


Thank you Lord,for everything that I don't even deserve to have 
yet you gave me a lot more than what I need.


It is Raya break now as I'm typing this and I came back to Kampar a few days earlier before the break ends cause I have this strong feeling in me that I need some me-time so badly. Since Pa and Ma are away to Bali island so I have no reason to go home this time..which is sorta sad ;( but it is okay, they deserve a proper rest and fun vacation after working hard for so long.

So i keep on asking myself 'what should I do these few days?'
hrmm I don't know, I feel good being on my own even without anything hands on.
Rest, and rest more.YEAH that's what I need.

Mentally and physically exhausting :')


Cheers self :)
















1 comment:

  1. I saw myself in ur post! hahaha. Have some rest lar, good rest make you travel farther ! =D

    ReplyDelete