Wednesday 8 January 2014

I HATE DOING HOUSE CHORES!!!

Hello readers!How y'll doing?

Before I go into my main post today,here's a little shout out! :D
I've been staying at home for weeks now,and my semester break is going to end soon! *cry
but on the other hand I'm excited to go back to my college because myself and Maple (a blog friend also a college mate) are going to visit somewhere special when we get back to Kampar, and of course share it out on our blogs!So,don't say I never share :P You might not want to miss it!Be sure that you check out our blogs more frequent kay :) But don't worry,we will keep you up-to-date on our Facebooks. *pinky promised >.^

Alright, this time around I have something really fun to share and I bet everyone needs it!Being a home-away-girl myself ever since I was 13,make me loves going home more than anyone else because staying at home is simply heavenly good!You get to sleep at you favorite comfy bed and wake up to a mouth watering brunch well served at the dining hall,you need not to worry about your laundry because someone else is doing it for you,you get to play with your dogs and a lot more fun that I bet you know it yourself even though I skip mentioning it right?!Grrrrrrrrr...staying at home is so good! BUT........there's something that I really hate >< Not just it consumes my energy,it also consumes a lot of my time! >:(
Forgive me mum,but
I REALLY HATE DOING HOUSE CHORES!!!! ><

*comment if you hate it too,tell me that I'm not alone in this.haha
I hate it for some reasons,
firstly--- I hate to dirty my hands
2ndly--- My nose is allergy toward dusts
3rdly--- I hate it
4thly--- I just hate it for no reason -,-

But,hating it doesn't help at all because my mum are those super-responsible-mother-in-law-to-be
and she said:'' I must train you to do all the house chores before it is too late so that when you get married you know how to handle everything in your house,and your husband will not get a chance to blame me for not raising you well!Understand?!"

WHAT?!SERIOUSLY MUM?you're thinking too far... -,-

whatever~plus Chinese New Year is just around the corner which means anyhow cleanings have to start now /.\
So,I found some house chores hacks which I learnt from watching StarKing(a Korean variety show) few days ago and  I am going to share some with you, see if you agree that doing house chores can be  fun(really?!) and easy! :D

Princess's speed cleaning list!  

1.) Restore car headlight with toothpaste!


2.)Hate folding clothes?Me too!There are two famous trick for folding clothes,
opt the one that pleases you!Personally prefer the 1st one,
because bringing a stupid cardboard with me when I go travel?No -,-
3.)Cleaning microwave with lemon or lemon juice or vinegar!
If you're scrubbing it,you're definitely working too hard.
For the three ingredients mentioned above the methods are all same :)


4.)Clean the toilet mirror or just any stained mirror 
with a damp cloth and dry it up with a piece of newspaper,you'll will be blink blink-ly surprised :)

5.)I know it is a nightmare when you see fallen hair strands on the floor
sweeping it will be a waste of energy because everything(dust&hair) will be flying around.So
other than vacuum it, try sweeping it with the broom bristles wrapped with plastic bag. 

6.)some painting tips!


7.)Don't throw away your toilet paper roll!They are really useful :)
Also you can put this DIY box in you wardrobe to keep ties or inner wears!

8.)Insert two rubber bands at each side it the cloth hanger 
to avoid clothes from slipping off!

9.)Dusty couch with pet's fur? Clean your couch with masking tape!

10.)My favorite drink--Coca cola 
can be used to remove rust and clean toilet bowl!
though it sounds yucky but it works unbelievably well ><


Okay here ends my lengthy post,I hope you enjoyed reading this post also I hope that it helps to solve some of your problems :) I'm gonna quit typing for now,chao~

Don't forget to donate me your thumbs!Your likes and comments mean a lot to me!
Happy cleaning everyone :)


With lots of loves,

xoxo

Princess Evon








2 comments:

  1. oh my, princess evon, thanks for mentioning me in ur blog! Yea, I can't wait to review the restaurant too! Another milestone now. Yea, I should confirm with them the time.

    ReplyDelete